Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Whimsical Wedding Décor FOR SALE



Photo Credits: The Royal Gala

As a self-professed DIY guru, one of the most fulfilling memories of my wedding planning experience was styling, crafting, and creating the wedding of my dreams. With a focus on regal elements, my wedding décor was whimsical romance meets shabby chic meets total perfection, a combination that I find so irresistible. My husband and I met at Disney World and got engaged on the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, so it was important for our special day to reflect the magical memories that define our relationship. So, with a lot of patience, dedication, and hours upon hours of work, I set out to create some of the most elegant and oh-so charming details to define our very own Happily Ever After. And the best part about it? It can all be yours for you to incorporate into your own special celebration! Please visit our photo gallery where you can learn more about the whimsical wedding décor pieces we are selling.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I have been following your blog for awhile now because I feel we have very similar taste and I'm always looking for wedding ideas (wedding in october) And I feel like you colors/ideas are exactly up my alley which is why I am pumped you are selling your stuff! We are going with grey/silver, dusty pink and ivory... so basically could you possibly email me prices on say, everything? The wedding is in Northwest indiana, so we could even come pick it up so there won't be any shipping worries... laurealism@gmail.com Also out of curiosity, where did you find your bridemaid's dresses? Can't wait to hear from you!

Jacquelyn Marie Chiovari said...

Hi Lauren! Thank you so very much for reading The Royal Scoop and for your lovely comment on our wedding decor pieces. I am currently putting together a spread sheet with all of the pricing for our wedding items. I will personally email you once I have this prepared, but you will also be able to find it under the photo gallery once it is complete. I would love to hear more about your desires for your special day. Maybe I can pass along some specific bits of inspiration for you! Happy planning in the meantime!

My bridesmaid's dresses were purchased online at Nordstrom! They were absolutely gorgeous and so unexpected for a bridesmaid's gown. I purchased them for $220 and kept my eye pealed for them to be discounted online. Thankfully, everything fell into place and the price went down to $175(tax included)!

Post a Comment