Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vintage Garden Romance: Kelli & Sam, IV

I'm betting that today's delightful romantic feature has left you with tremendous awe. Maybe a little bit of envy. Overall, it is my hope that you have been inspired with a fresh perspective to styling an event with sweet simplicity. Sweet simplicity that speaks volumes, nonetheless.

I graciously would like to thank Kelli & Sam for allowing us to indulge in their romantic wedding celebration. Be sure to check out more of Kelli's work right here.

Below is a video that Tom of Aqua Vivus and Matthew Forrey put together for Sam and I on our wedding day. He pieced together and edited the footage all in under two hours (during cocktail hour of the wedding) and we were able to share it with guests at the end of the night on a huge projector screen! It had the whole crowd in tears! Every time I watch it, it brings me back to that very moment, and I re-live the joy of that day all over again. -Kelli Larson



Kelli + Sam - Same Day Edit/Wedding Trailer from Matthew Forrey on Vimeo.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment