Friday, April 9, 2010

Perfectly Luxurious



Photo Credits: Going to the Chapel

There is something undeniably luxurious and alluring about a French tufted sofa in a soft shade of shimmery gray perfectly paired with vintage couture Chanel. That something just might be the sheer gorgeousness of French elegance at it's finest, at least in my books I'd say. And fortunately for me, there is always reason to peruse through French loveliness on a daily basis. If I had it my way, every wedding and special occasion alike would be perfectly tailored with rustic charm, glamorous elegance, and a handful of French accoutrements signaling old royalty and great wealth. Despite my very own obsession with France, there really is something to denote about it's culture and that elusive je ne sais quoi factor of French style and class. It all comes together in a way that is elegant without being pretentious, chic without being overdone. Perfectly luxurious, I might add. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Introducing A Lovely Workshop by beloved photographer Elizabeth Messina at Kenwood Inn in Napa.












Photo Credits: Chewing The Cud

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment