Friday, January 15, 2010

Wedding Party in Palm Beach

Photo Credits: Wedding Library

I am so excited to announce that I have quite a weekend ahead of myself! My husband and I are packing our bags for a gorgeous, fun-filled, wedding adventure of a weekend in Palm Beach, FL at the infamous The Breakers Hotel & Resort! The Wedding Library is graciously hosting this fabulous bridal event and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to attend! Some of the very BEST in the wedding industry will be at this year's event, all under one insanely gorgeous roof, to chat with brides and to take in all that's new in bridal style. How exciting!

I will have the opportunity to sit, chat, and mingle with the who's who of the wedding industry. I don't mean to name drop here, but the line up will include, Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings, Randy Fenoli Kleinfield Fashion Director, Abby Larson of Style Me Pretty, and the infamous powerhouse duo Mark Badgley and James Mischka just to name a few! I can not wait to network with the BEST of the very BEST and I will most certainly document the adventure! I can not wait to tell you all about it, it's going to be quite the event!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment