Thursday, January 28, 2010

Imagine this...

In a perfect world, I envision myself living quaintly amongst the hills of the French countryside safely tucked away within a French château. Honestly. And nestled within my lovely château I would have a collection of the most exquisite décor from the likes of charming boutiques and vintage shops. A balanced blend of majestic and regal furniture, everything from cottage chic to über couture and lovely accessories infused with charming modern touches and elegance throughout. A place to indulge in one's fancies and to compose one's soul. A girl can dream, can't she?

I have been enamored with the glamorous designs of Layla Grayce since I long discovered their elegant reproductions of heirloom pieces fit for the Highness in all of us. Vintage and French chic décor just seems to elicit that perfect touch of opulence and romance in my little whimsical world . A magnificent home that combines urban and industrial with provincial and girlie is my cup of tea.


I am absolutely smitten with this picture perfect boutique bedroom and I'm longing for the day to come when I can make it my very own romantic hideaway. The rustic setting pairs perfectly with the soft and delicate accessories and I can not help but adore the oh-so charming white linens. Maybe I'm drawn to them for the vision of purity they elicit, or may it be for their complete impracticality. Either way, aren't they lovely?

And while we're dreaming...










Photo Credits: Kiss the Groom, Layla Grayce, The City Sage, House Beautiful, Romantic Homes, Easy Living, We Heart It, Brabourne Farm, Country Living, Amy Neunsinger Photography

What a wonderful world.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment