Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Falling" in love

I am absolutely smitten with today's delicious dose of couture inspiration! As a final farewell to Fall, we are featuring a lovely Fall inspired post that encompasses all things girly, flirty, and divine! Designer Jenny Steffens of Occasions by Jenny (Kansas City) has shared a few wonderful DIY projects that will surely inspire you to think twice on how you approach Fall entertaining. With a perfect blend of rustic textures and luxurious colors, Jenny has put quite a vintage twist on the traditional bold seasonal style of Fall and I am loving her for this! In fact, I am "Falling" more and more in love with this post with each and every glance!











Photo Credits: Visionaire Studios

Insanely gorgeous, right? I adore the pure, fresh, and charming approach to this delicate design as well as the simplicity to the whimsical d├ęcor. And seriously, the cake? STUNNING!

Up next, we will review some of the DIY projects that Jenny has shared with us from her blissful Fall inspiration design!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jacquelyn Marie Chiovari said...

I'm trying to come up with an occasion that I can have just so that I can snatch up this cake idea! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Post a Comment