Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Falling" in love

I am absolutely smitten with today's delicious dose of couture inspiration! As a final farewell to Fall, we are featuring a lovely Fall inspired post that encompasses all things girly, flirty, and divine! Designer Jenny Steffens of Occasions by Jenny (Kansas City) has shared a few wonderful DIY projects that will surely inspire you to think twice on how you approach Fall entertaining. With a perfect blend of rustic textures and luxurious colors, Jenny has put quite a vintage twist on the traditional bold seasonal style of Fall and I am loving her for this! In fact, I am "Falling" more and more in love with this post with each and every glance!











Photo Credits: Visionaire Studios

Insanely gorgeous, right? I adore the pure, fresh, and charming approach to this delicate design as well as the simplicity to the whimsical décor. And seriously, the cake? STUNNING!

Up next, we will review some of the DIY projects that Jenny has shared with us from her blissful Fall inspiration design!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jacquelyn Marie Chiovari said...

I'm trying to come up with an occasion that I can have just so that I can snatch up this cake idea! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Post a Comment